Exploratory Testing WorkshopDate: Saturday 20th October
Location: Sydney, Australia
Cost: $475 per person
This very popular one day Exploratory Testing Workshop teaches testers the basics of Exploratory Testing and how to apply it in your testing. It investigates what Exploratory Testing is, examines its benefits and looks at some practical techniques and tools you can use in Exploratory Testing. This is a practical and hands on class
The workshop will focus on the following aspects of Exploratory Testing
- Understanding the basic concepts in Exploratory Testing
- How to recognise bugs without having requirements
- Charters and Heuristics to help increase your testing skill
- Reporting your Exploratory Testing to others
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for testers and test managers who wants to learn the basic concepts of Exploratory Testing
How will I benefit?
Exploratory Testing is an testing approach that allows you to apply your ability and skill as a tester in a powerful way. This workshop will give you the basic tools to allow you to start understanding and applying Exploratory Testing.
What will I learn?
You have the opportunity to learn the following:
- What is Exploratory Testing?
- Techniques in Exploratory Testing
- How to know when to stop Exploratory Testing
- Influencing Stakeholders on the topic of Exploratory Testing
The workshop is exercise orientated so there will be opportunities to practice Exploratory Testing. Please bring a laptop.
The workshop includes a complimentary one hour online coaching per attendee.
To register your interest email me at firstname.lastname@example.org